Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

The Revenge of Slade Wilson

    The Revenge of Slade Wilson.              


One morning at the crack of dawn something strange happened. I was sitting on the floor near my messy bed holding my popcorn watching a horror movie.It was getting to one of the scary parts of the movie when all of a sudden I hear a glass cup smash downstairs in our kitchen, then the hallway lights start to flicker, I looked around and then the t.v turned off.


Then I began to freak out!


I keep thinking that my mum is in the kitchen and my little brother is playing with the hallway light but then I think how did my t.v turn off?
I yelled out “ MUM ARE YOU UP?” no one answers.
I reach for my phone and call my friend Keisha I dial her number but no connection, I try to contact everybody I know but I still have no connection. When I calmed down and pretended that all of this was a dream when I suddenly see a shadow it was a man but this was no ordinary man
it looked similar to the man on the horror movie
[ it was based on a true story] I was watching his name is Slade Wilson he got murdered 13 years ago by his father when he was 18 because he was a very psycho his grave was right next to our house!


Maybe he doesn’t like the music I play on my radio or maybe he doesn’t like my moms singing.
I try to figure out quickly before he saw me but then a thought came to me what if I scare him away but then what if it doesn’t work what if instead he eats me or kills me or cooks me I think constantly, well its worth a shot.      


“I wanted to I really did but if I do then I might die”

TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR PART 2

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.