Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Uniform Upgrade

Uniform Upgrade



Pt England School - Elisabeth

Pt England School’s year 5 & 6 students are going to intermediate and want to find out why the Intermediate students get jackets.


The idea of the schools uniform came from the students, they all agreed on the jackets to make the seniors stand out and feel all grown up, the students also agreed on the juniors uniform. This was chosen by prefixes and discussed by the prefixes  when Point England was turning into a intermediate school. 98% (nearly every child) bought the jackets.

Here is Lucy from class 6 to tell Pt England what she thinks about the uniform upgrade, “I like the jacket and I think they are cool, I also cant wait till i'm older so I can wear the jacket and feel older and more mature”, then Lucy said how she would wear her new jacket when she gets one “When I get the new jacket I will wear it with pride and not around my waist”.

This time is Katareina also from class 6 who tells Pt England what she thinks about the prices for the jackets “I think the prices are a little bit too high but still really cheap, I would still buy the jacket even if it’s a high price”. Also Elizabeth from class 8 answered the same question “I think the jackets so great, but the price is really high but its kind worth it though”.

In 2029 the jackets might evolve and people might sell them all around the world. The government might use the jacket as a sponsor for other schools learning with chromebooks. Even movie stars might wear them in their concerts. The jackets might be such a big hit everyone would want them…but that probably wouldn't happen.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.