Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

On the Titanic

I woke up from my horrible cold dream to hear somebody screaming, I looked around my little messy room and saw ice cold water everywhere.
I shrieked in terror and tried to escape then when I got to the metal door a little girl floated past me.
So I try to swim as fast as I could even though I'm only good at dog paddling but I finally caught  up to her she tried to reach out to me but she couldn't reach me so I tried to get up closer and I got her.


I swam up to safety and tried to find her mum.
I found her mum and swam back under to save other people, I probably saved about 2 or 3 because I can’t swim very well but when I saved the last person I tried to get up to safety but my foot got stuck in some rope.


I tried to break through but it was no use, I suddenly realise that I have just enough time to free myself so I opened my eyes and scanned them around the room to find something to cut me loose then I saw a pocket knife and reach for it, I used all my strength because I know that this is my only chance to live.


All of a sudden I feel the pocket knife touch the tip of my finger and I grab it.
I start to cut the rope and I finally break out and swim to safety.

A man sees me and pulls me out he lifted me and took me to the last life boat. Then I suddenly realise that the man that saved me died. I felt guilty about it and I prayed for him to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.